2020 West Michigan Yarn Quest is April 18-May 2, and you don't want to miss it!
Follow us on Facebook here!
Like us on Instagram here!
While you can purchase your passport online, you must visit the shops in person to participate. With the passport purchase, you will also receive a "WMYQ 2020" commemorative stitch marker and a bracelet, which you can wear or hook onto your project bag! We have black or colored bracelets. If you have a preference, please write in comments, and we will try to accommodate the request.
Here are the rules:
- Purchase a passport at one of these nine local yarn shops (LYS). ONE passport per customer.
- Fill in your contact information.
- During the dates listed above, present this passport to as many of these LYS as possible.
- As you visit each store, you will receive a stamp on this passport, entry into that store's daily door prize drawing, 20% off regularly priced yarn, and a free pattern (your choice of knit or crochet).
- Be sure to turn your passport in to the last shop you visit. To be entered in the Grand Prize Drawing ($720 value), your passport must have all nine stamps. The drawings for Runners Up ($150 value each) require 7 or more passport stamps.
Country Needleworks - 584 Chicago Dr, Jenison, 49428
GarenHuis Yarn Shop - 27 W 9th St #110, Holland, 49423
Henny's Yarn Shop - 133 E. Main St., Caledonia, 49316
JT Stitchery - 30 E Bridge St, Rockford, 49341
Knit & Spin - 8868 Water St, Montague, 49437
Michigan Fibre Studio - 1503 Lake Drive SE, Grand Rapids, 49506
New Ewe Yarn & Quilt Shoppe - 59 State Rd, Newaygo, 49337
Stitching Memories/Chicks with Sticks - 5401 Portage Rd #3, Portage, MI 49002
Threadbender Yarn Shop - 5570 Wilson Ave SW Ste B, Grandville, 49418