The knitting pattern is included in this cool cat kit, and you do need to use this pattern in order to get the yarn to work up correctly.
75% virgin wool, 25% polyamide
80g/350y sock weight
30 sts = 4" on size 1-2 needle
machine wash on delicate cycle, lay flat to dry
REGIA is pleased to announce a brand-new release, one that will make the perfect gift to discover in a stocking this year... A collection of unique leopard print self-patterning socks! - it's magic!
The "KINDA MAGIC SOCK YARN" has been carefully developed, combining REGIA’s textile expertise with WOOL AND THE GANG’s fun and fashion-forward approach to design. The results are a color explosion of five different colorways
• This design only works with the pattern included.
• The 80g ball is for socks in sizes 36 to 41 (US Women's 4-9, US Men's 6-8)
• This sock is worked from the cuff down, working as a tube, then one will add the heel in at the end.
• The heel and toe are worked in the same way, making things a little easier.
• To help the knitter further, the beginning of the yarn is marked with EASY START on the ball band.
• And to help getting the correct tension, a small stripe section in stocking stitch is added. It is important that the stripe should be exactly 1 round of knitting, if it is longer than 1 round, the knitter should go up a needle size. If it is shorter than 1 round, you should go down a needle size.
• Once in the main section, the knitter will see the leopard print spots appear as she works. If the leopard print design is leaning to the left, she is knitting too tightly, if they are leaning to the right she is knitting too loosely.