Please refer to this page for any information about changes in our business practices due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Stay safe!
As of Wednesday, July 1, 2020, until further notice, we will be offering the following:
- In Store Shopping See guidelines below.
- Call or email ordering If you want to order something but don't see it on our online store, call us at 616.531.6641 or email email@example.com to place your order. We can then process your order with no contact if that is your preference!
- Drop shipping directly from some suppliers Baah Yarn, Berroco, and Universal Yarn are offering all their products to consumers. Just let us know what you would like - no minimums - and we will invoice you. Also, Knitting Fever & Euro Yarns is offering to drop ship full bags of yarn. They also have special kits available! Shipping charges apply.
- Regular shipping from the store We are able to ship anywhere in the United States again. We will have someone in the store during the posted hours to process orders and will ship within 3 days of receiving your order.
- Bench Pickup We have that super cool bench outside our front door where we will put your order for no contact pickup. If you select this option at checkout, we will email or call you to figure out the best pickup time.
- Delivery We will offer delivery of your order within 10 miles of zip code 49418 for a $4 charge. The delivery will be made within 3 days of receiving your order. We reserve the right to change the option to shipping if that is more suitable. Before we make this change, we will contact you to discuss.
Store Hours Through July 31, 2020
appointments are NOT required, but they are available...just call 616.531.6641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
we do have occupancy limits, so if we have to ask you to wait outside, we hope you understand -- but I don't anticipate this will be a problem often, if at all
masks are required while in the store (we have extras if you need one)
hand sanitizer is at the counter, and is required before shopping -- you may use it as many times as you like
if you are immuno-compromised or just feel uncomfortable in public places right now, we completely understand -- just send an email to email@example.com and Becca will schedule time with you before or after posted hours for a day/time that works for you!
please maintain 6' of distance from anyone else in the store
frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized after each customer leaves -- this is not meant to offend anyone, so please don't take it personally ::hug::