Please refer to this page for any information about changes in our business practices due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Stay safe!
As of November 1, 2020, until further notice, we will be offering the following:
- In Store Shopping See guidelines below.
- Call or email ordering If you want to order something but don't see it on our online store, call us at 616.531.6641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order. We can then process your order with no contact pick up if that is your preference!
- Drop shipping directly from some suppliers Berroco and Universal Yarn are offering all their products to consumers. Just let us know what you would like - no minimums - and we will invoice you. Also, Knitting Fever & Euro Yarns is offering to drop ship full bags of yarn. They also have special kits available! Shipping charges apply.
- Regular shipping from the store We are able to ship anywhere in the United States AND CANADA! We will have someone in the store during the posted hours to process orders and will ship within 3 days of receiving your order.
- Pickup We have that super cool bench outside our front door where we will put your order for no contact pickup. If you select "In Store Pickup" at checkout and want to use the bench, just let us know. Otherwise, your order will be waiting inside during posted hours.
* * * * * * *MARCH 2021 Store Hours
Hours are subject to change.
We are always closed Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day.
If you need any special hours before or after those listed, please send an email to email@example.com, and we will work out a day and time that fits your schedule.
* * * * * * *
appointments are NOT required, but they are available...just call 616.531.6641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
we do have occupancy limits, so if we have to ask you to wait outside, we hope you understand -- but I don't anticipate this will be a problem often, if at all
masks are required while in the store (we have extras if you need one)
- sign-ins are required as you enter - this is for contact tracing only if needed - the list lives in my desk, and we hope to never have to use it
hand sanitizer is at the counter, and we request you use it before shopping -- you may use it as many times as you like
if you are immuno-compromised or just feel uncomfortable in public places right now, we completely understand -- just send an email to email@example.com and Becca will schedule time with you before or after posted hours for a day/time that works for you!
please maintain 6' of distance from anyone else in the store whenever possible
frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized often